Staphylococcus aureus/epidermidis vaccine - Nabi
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Aug 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2002 Nabi is now called Nabi Biopharmaceuticals