Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Uganda (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2002 Nabi is now called Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- 05 Dec 2001 The compound is still in active development