LY 355703Alternative Names: C-52; cryptophycin 52; Multi-drug resistance inhibitor cryptophycin 52
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics; Depsipeptides; Lactams; Lactones
- Mechanism of Action Microtubule protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2003 A study has been added to the adverse events and Cancer therapeutic trials sections
- 12 Aug 2002 A phase II study in non-small cell lung cancer has been added to the Cancer therapeutic trials and adverse events sections
- 02 Nov 2001 Phase-II clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer in Germany (IV)