Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Palatin Technologies
- Class Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Apr 2000 Palatin Technologies has received the US patent covering MIDAS technology
- 01 Dec 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Lung cancer in Germany (Unknown route)