At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antibacterials; Antituberculars
- Mechanism of Action DNA gyrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Tuberculosis in USA (PO) before 2012
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (PO) before 2012
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Tuberculosis in USA (PO)