At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials; Antituberculars
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2001 No-Development-Reported for Tuberculosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 03 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Tuberculosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 02 Dec 1998 New profile