Latest Information Update: 03 May 2000
At a glance
- Originator LXR Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Lysophospholipids
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 May 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Dec 1998 New profile