Latest Information Update: 28 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Prescient NeuroPharma
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Canada (Unknown route)
- 07 Mar 2001 IGT Pharma has merged with Neurotrophic Bioscience to form Prescient NeuroPharma
- 03 Dec 1998 New profile