M 47Alternative Names: NSC D 684097 R
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Therex Technologies
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 07 Dec 1998 New profile