At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)