Hepatitis C DNA vaccine - Merck & Co.Alternative Names: HCV DNA vaccine - Merck & Co.
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antivirals; DNA vaccines; Hepatitis C vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2010 Research phase development is ongoing in USA
- 07 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C prevention in USA (IM)
- 27 Nov 2001 This compound is still in active development