Lipase - Altus PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: TheraCLEC Lipase
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Altus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Carboxylic ester hydrolases
- Mechanism of Action Lipase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pancreatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pancreatic disorders in USA (PO)
- 08 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Pancreatic disorders in USA (PO)