Lymphocyte activation gene 3Alternative Names: LAG-3
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Parenteral)
- 01 Mar 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 08 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)