Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant - Biogen IdecAlternative Names: HBY; Hebsulin
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biogen Idec
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines; Synthetic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2007 Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation has merged with Tanabe Seiyaku to form Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 17 Nov 2003 IDEC Pharmaceuticals has merged with Biogen to form Biogen Idec
- 06 Apr 2000 Yoshitomi is now called Welfide Corporation