Research programme: telomerase inhibitors - McGill University/ShireAlternative Names: Telomerase inhibitors research programme - McGill University/Shire
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Mechanism of Action Telomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2001 BioChem Pharma has been acquired by Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- 08 Dec 1998 New profile
- 08 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in Canada (Unknown route)