Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator PharmaPrint
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 10 Dec 1998 New profile
- 10 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)