Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Selectus Pharmaceuticals [CEASED]
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Anxiety disorders; Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 Discontinued-II for Migraine in USA (Sublingual)
- 25 Jun 2001 Discontinued-II for Anxiety disorders in USA (Sublingual)
- 25 Jun 2001 Discontinued-II for Angina pectoris in USA (Sublingual)