K 22097Alternative Names: K22.097
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Klinge Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 07 Feb 2001 Klinge Pharma has been acquired by Fujisawa
- 11 Mar 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)