At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources; Toyo Hakka
- Developer Nonindustrial sources; Photochemical Company; Toyo Hakka
- Class Radiosensitisers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development in Japan