Research programme: selective estrogen receptor modulators - SignalAlternative Names: CC-25493; Research programme: interleukin-6 antagonists - Signal; SP 1496; SP 263; SP 290; SP 291; SP 500263
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Signal Research Division
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Urinary incontinence in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)