At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in Europe (Topical)
- 14 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-III for Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in USA (Topical)
- 30 Apr 2003 Incyte Genomics is now called Incyte Corporation