At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 1998 New profile
- 15 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (Unknown route)