Research programme: neuropeptide Y antagonists - Neurogen
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)