Monoclonal antibody T101-Y-90 conjugateAlternative Names: 90Y-T101
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Hybritech; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 1998 New profile
- 17 Dec 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Haematological malignancies in USA (Injection)