At a glance
- Originator Goedecke
- Developer Calbiochem; Goedecke
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Germany (unspecified route)
- 06 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made