Research programme: RHAMM peptides - CangeneAlternative Names: RHAMM peptides research programme - Cangene
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2006
At a glance
- Originator Cangene Corporation; The Hospital for Sick Children
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Burns; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Wounds in Canada (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Burns in Canada (unspecified route)
- 26 Mar 2002 The RHAMM peptides research programme has been licensed to Transition Therapeutics in Canada.