AS 109Alternative Names: Pepscan
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Antisoma
- Class Peptides; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2012 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Breast cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2002 AS 109 is available for licensing (www.antisoma.com)
- 19 Aug 2002 No development reported - Phase I/II for Breast cancer (diagnosis) in Japan (unspecified route)