Tc 99m votumumabAlternative Names: HumaSPECT; Votumumab
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Intracel Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-III for Colorectal cancer diagnosis in USA (IV)
- 12 Sep 2003 KS Biomedix Holdings has been acquired by Xenova Group
- 26 Feb 2003 Launched for Colorectal cancer diagnosis in European Union (IV)