GD 4040Alternative Names: V 21
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals; LEO Pharma
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Glycosaminoglycans
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Mar 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Jun 2003 GLYCODesign has been acquired by Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals