Amphotericin B lipid nanosphere - Nippon ShinyakuAlternative Names: NS 718
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Shinyaku
- Class Antifungals; Macrolides
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane permeability enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cryptococcosis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Cryptococcosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 30 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Cryptococcosis in Japan (Unknown route)