At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antineoplastics; Cyclohexanes; Hydroxycholecalciferols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Vitamin D3 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1999 New profile
- 13 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)