Research programme: galanin antagonists - NeurogenAlternative Names: Galanin antagonists research programme - Neurogen
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)