At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Female infertility in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Jan 1999 New profile
- 12 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Female infertility in USA (Unknown route)