At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Ras protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)