Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Factor IXa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arterial thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Arterial thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jan 1999 New profile