Research programme: anti-hCG monoclonal antibodies - Abgenix/AVI BioPharmaAlternative Names: Xactin antibodies
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Abgenix; AVI BioPharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 1999 New profile
- 15 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)