Fattiviracin A1Alternative Names: AH 2445 A1
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections; HIV-1 infections; Influenza virus infections; Varicella zoster virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Varicella zoster virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Influenza virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)