WP 401Alternative Names: 2'-Bromo-4'-epidaunorubicin
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jan 1999 New profile