Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys, Kings and St Thomas Hospitals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Cell adhesion molecule inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Dental caries
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Dental caries in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 14 Dec 2000 Actinova has been closed down
- 26 May 1999 Preclinical development for Dental caries in United Kingdom (Topical)