Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ipsen; Ipsen Pharma SA
- Class Antineoplastics; Camptothecins
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors; DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Europe (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 2000 Lasa Laboratories is now called Ipsen Pharma
- 21 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Europe (Unknown route)