Estradiol/testosterone transdermal - Procter & Gamble/WatsonAlternative Names: Testosterone/estradiol transdermal - Watson
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Watson Laboratories
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements; Testosterone congeners
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Testosterone agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Female sexual dysfunction; Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Female sexual dysfunction in USA (Transdermal)
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Transdermal)
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Menopausal syndrome in USA (Transdermal)