IFNAR2Alternative Names: Type I interferon receptor
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono; Weizmann Institute of Science; Yeda
- Developer Merck Serono; Yeda
- Mechanism of Action Interferon alpha inhibitors; Interferon beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Autoimmune disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Multiple sclerosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)