Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Class Hormonal replacements
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2000 Discontinued-I for Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (PO)
- 22 Sep 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Menopausal syndrome in United Kingdom (PO)