At a glance
- Originator Jenapharm
- Class Hormonal replacements; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Menopausal syndrome in Germany (Unknown route)
- 22 Jan 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Contraception in Germany (Unknown route)