Research programme: SAIK - Active BiotechAlternative Names: SAIK research programme - Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 25 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 25 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Sweden (unspecified route)