Research programme: immune tyrosine kinase inhibitors - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunosuppression; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Immunosuppression in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer