Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Class Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 1999 New profile
- 27 Jan 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Rheumatoid arthritis in Spain (Unknown route)