Daunorubicin GA3Alternative Names: DNR GA3
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator University of Nijmegen
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 27 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Netherlands (Unknown route)