Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - SUGEN/AllerganAlternative Names: Angiogenesis inhibitors research programme - SUGEN/Allergan; Eye disorders therapy - SUGEN/Allergan; Research programme: eye disorders therapy - SUGEN/Allergan
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Allergan; SUGEN
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 On 16 April 2003, Pharmacia Corporation was acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 06 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation