Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Atopic dermatitis in Spain (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in Spain (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2001 This compound is still in active development